Thursday, March 24, 2011

3rd Degree by James Patterson

3rd Degree (Women's Murder Club, #3)3rd Degree by James Patterson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is the third book in the Women's Murder club series. It starts out with the now well known Lindsay Boxer diving into a burring town house and ends with a bang. I was afraid that this book would lack some of the flare that the other two did, but the plot was new and fresh and filled with triumph and tragedy. I did find, however that this book lacked the red haring twist that drew me into the other books. I think that the political satire theme thought the book did not really lend itself to that and might have detracted from the plot. I would recommend it as a good read and look forward to the others in the group. This book was lent to me from the library of Me-Me thanks again.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment