Thursday, March 24, 2011

4th of July by James Patterson

4th of July (Women's Murder Club, #4)4th of July by James Patterson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


In this book we are once again transported in to the dramatic life of Lieutenant Lindsay Boxer. This time around she is faced with a battle for her reputation as a cop and an unknown predator who doesn't like how close Lindsay is getting to the truth.

This is the 4th book in the Woman's Murder club Series but it has not lost its allure or readability. I love the way that it always keeps you guessing exactly who did what right up till the very last page. The most obvious choice is not always the right one and many times it takes a dramatic turn sending you for a loop. I would highly recommend this book and the previous ones in this series to anyone who likes cop drama mysteries. I give it a four out of five stars.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment