Thursday, March 24, 2011

Odd Thomas Dean Koontz

Odd Thomas (Odd Thomas, #1)Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is a wonderful book and the best review I can give it is a line from a book itself.
"I see dead people but by golly I do something about it!" Odd Thomas
If you like mystery, Spence, and Ghosts, with a bit of hummer thrown in this is a book for you. A must read for all old and new and old Dean Koontz fan


On a side note I hate that authors have to be labeled. Dean Koontz is labeled horror but I would not really classify Odd Thomas Horror and a lot of people are not reading it because they think that it is horror. Granted there is death in there shooting and stabbings but it is not really gory or over the top. The Odd Thomas series is very funny. If you don't like Horror then don't read Intensity but if you like a good amount of humor and can stand a few shootings then Odd Thomas is for you.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment