Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Shack by William P Young

The ShackThe Shack by William P. Young

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book is about a man finds himself through learning to let go of a great loss and he finds a way to live again. I think that this is one of the best books I have read in a while. This is a must read for every one but not for the faint of heart as there is a great tragedy in it.



Update I after looking at the other reviews of this book I want to add the fallowing:

Well according to the other reviews on this book you will either love it or hate it. I personally thought that it was very well written everyone who gave it poor stars over analyzed it. Since it had God in it they wanted it to read like the bible. It is a work of fiction and should be approached as such.





This audio book was loaned to me by a friend



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment