Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sundays at Tiffany's

Sundays at Tiffany'sSundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Almost, every kid has an imaginary friend Jane Margaux is no exception her special pal is Michael. One of their favorite things to do is eat sundaes at Tiffiany's, when her busy mother takes her out, for their weekly trip to admire the jewelry. This was not to last however because Jane was turning nine and Michael had to leave he didn't want to that was just the unwritten rule of being an imaginary friend. He told Jane that it would be alright because she would soon forget him. The thing is that she didn't she just loved him to much to let him go. Now she is all grown up and still likes to eat sundaes at Tiffiany's one day she happens to run into her old dear friend Michael. They pick up their relationship right were they left it and something extraordinary happens.

I have to say that I loved this book from beginning to end. Since I had a rough childhood I had many imaginary friends a whole city in fact. Many a times I wished that they would all be could be real so that I felt less alone. This book is about the power of love and how it can make the impossible possible. I would recommend it to anyone who likes romance, and drama, or had an imaginary friend when they were little.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment