Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wild Animus by Rich Shapero

Wild AnimusWild Animus by Rich Shapero

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


Please note that before you read any more of this review that it does contain a spoiler this is done for a very good reason to save you the effort of reading this book all together. This book is about a man who gets high on drugs then he dresses like a Mountain Goat from head to foot (yes I said Mountain Goat) and goes into the wilderness where he gets eaten by a pack of wolves. From what I can tell the author of this book was trying to portray the power of the wilderness but it was lost in the stupor of a dug induced banter that made no sense at all. Please do not read this book do not recommend it to friends and if you happen upon it walk away quickly so that you are not tempted to even pick it up. I got this book out of a free bin and now I know why it was there.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment