Thursday, March 24, 2011

Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz

Your Heart Belongs to MeYour Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Ryan heart has failed and at 34 he has found himself on a waiting list for a new one. Impatience for life gets the better of him and he searches for a new doctor. Dr. Hobbs finds him a heart in record time and the transplant is a success. A year later things begin to happen to him that make him wonder if it was all worth it. This is a book filled with love suspense, danger and a little Poe thrown in for good measure.


This is not my favorite Dean Koontz book but it is not bad either. I think that it was a little slow on the upstart but the ending was fast paced and well worth the reading of the rest of it. The subtext of this book is that you can't buy life you just have to live it and let it be as it should be. I would recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy, romance, horror, and drama. I bought this book from a used book store.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment