Monday, August 22, 2011

Search the Dark by Charles Todd

Search the Dark (Inspector Ian Rutledge, #3)Search the Dark by Charles Todd

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Search The Dark by Charles Todd
Inspector Ian Rutledge is sent to a small town to find two missing children but instead of answers he finds more questions. Even though he is constantly haunted by a ghost from his past the inspector expertly wades though the evidence to find the real truth.
This is a mystery book so there are several crimes to solve. I found that about halve way though I was yelling at the pages saying all right that's enough time to solve. The clues were subtle but obvious and a casual gumshoe would get it right away. That said I love the fell of this book and would recommend it to anyone who likes mysteries.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment