Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dragon Tears by Dean Koontz

Dragon TearsDragon Tears by Dean Koontz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

He is becoming! His power is growing! It is his job to vanquish the evil from this earth, but a hero cop and his partner are getting in his way. Now they have till dawn to die. Time will seem to stop when reading this book; the line between the real world and the imaginary will blur, taking you on a journey of discovery. Some would say it is a classic Dean Koontz, as it includes a man, a woman, a disabled person, a dog, a really bad guy, and Elvis. I feel that this aspect is part of the charm of this book, and I love it! This my second time through and I would not hesitate to read it again. I recommend this to anyone who likes mystery, the supernatural, or an all around good book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment