Tuesday, September 10, 2013

An Ordinary Toad's Extraordinary Night by Joanne McGonagle Illustrated by Rachael Mahaffey

An Ordinary Toad's Extraordinary NightAn Ordinary Toad's Extraordinary Night by Joanne McGonagle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a delightful story about a little toad’s journey of self-discovery. Feeling ordinary and unimportant, a little toad embarks on a solo nocturnal hop to ask his grandfather what it is to be an amphibian. Along the way he learns that he might not be as ordinary as he thought.
I found this book very enjoyable the story and the illustrations are fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cute little read or has the desire to learn more about the not so ordinary but really extraordinary toad.

**I received an ARC in return for an honest review**


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment