Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Pack Burney the Hollywood Puppy by Walter F. Todd

My Pack: Burney the Hollywood PuppyMy Pack: Burney the Hollywood Puppy by Walter F Todd
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When Stacy buys a little ball of burnt colored fur from the pet store, she never knew her new pack mate would change her life for the better. There was never a dull moment with him around. I have mixed feelings about this book. The story was nice and the characters were likeable and believable. Unfortunately, the book itself was poorly written. I am no genius when it comes to grammar, but there were several mistakes that even my 15 year old noticed. This detracted from the overall enjoyment of the book. It was a good story, but it is in major need of a good editor and more detail. There were several spots where the same word or phrase was used more, then three times in a single paragraph. That said, if you like little books about cute animals or can’t get enough of the Shih Tzu breed then this is a decent story from the perspective of one.

I received this book as an early review copy for my honest review and I have given it. The opinions expressed herein are my own.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment