Sunday, December 1, 2013

Spartan and the Green Egg Book 1 by Nabila Khashogg iIllustrated by Manuel Cadag

Spartan and The Green Egg: A Trip to the Rainforest (Spartan and The Green Egg #1)Spartan and The Green Egg: A Trip to the Rainforest by Nabila Khashoggi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When his friends come to the tree house, Spartan tells them about a book his father found in an old bookstore. According to the old book, with the power of the mind they can communicate with aliens. When they all think about it, an alien comes into the clubhouse. It takes Spartan and his friends on a trip of a life time to the rainforest. This is a fun and educational book about the rainforest. It is one of the most unique books I have ever read. It is laid out in a format similar to that of a comic book, with cells of conversation and colorful illustrations. This format was good because it allowed for more of the wonderful illustrations, but it was also sometimes distracting because I found it hard to tell where to read next. I let my children read it and all of them enjoyed it very much. I would also recommend this book. It is definitely worth the read.

I received this book as an early review copy for my honest review and I have given it. The opinions expressed herein are my own.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment