Saturday, November 8, 2014

Toby The Pet Therapy Dog Says To be a Buddy Not a Bully By Charmine Hammond and Illustrations by Rose Ann Prevec

Toby the Pet Therapy Dog and His Hospital FriendsToby the Pet Therapy Dog and His Hospital Friends by Charmaine Hammond
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Toby the therapy dog goes to a classroom to teach children about the proper ways to deal with a bully.
This is a wonderful book which teaches children about bullies and the best way of dealing with them. Since they were very little, I have taught my children thee rules of conduct which have stopped many fights before they ever happened. First, ask the person to stop, then walk away from the situation and finally tell a parent what is happening. This book covers these rules with delightful illustrations and easy to fallow narration. I would recommend this to anyone with small children who are attending school or have siblings.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment