Sunday, November 2, 2014

When I grow up I want to be a Fire Fighter By Wigu Publishing

When I Grow Up I Want To Be...a Firefighter! (When I Grow Up I Want To Be...)When I Grow Up I Want To Be...a Firefighter! by Wigu Publishing
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Will is afraid of Fire Fighters and fire so when his teacher says their next field trip is to a fire station he is devastated. When he gets there however he learns a few things about himself and Firefighters. First of all, it is okay to be afraid of fire it is a dangerous force that can hurt you. Firefighters on the other hand are just people who wear protective clothing and just look scary on the outside but are there to help you.
This book is really about courage and understanding it is a great way to learn about Fire Fighters and how they are here to help you when there is an emergency. Plus the illustrations overlaid on top of real pictures really added to the enjoyment of the story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment