Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Keeping Mum: Long Weekend by Perrin Briar

Keeping Mum: Long WeekendKeeping Mum: Long Weekend by Perrin Briar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Only eight more days until Peter and Kate's trust fund matures the only problem is their mother has checked out early. On Kate's weekly visit, she finds her mother has passed on and in desperation she convinces her brother to impersonate their mother for the remainder of the time so that they can get the money promised to them. This book was very rewarding I love the dynamics between the characters and the flow is wonderful. My only regret is I do not have the funds to get the rest of the story. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who likes mysteries, suspense, and humanitarian stories where characters do the wrong or foolish thing for the right reasons.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment