Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The 5th Horsemen by James Paterson and Maxine Paetro

The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club #5)The 5th Horseman by James Patterson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Once again we are transported into the life of Lindsay Boxer. This time around she is torn between the job she has and the one she really wants to do. Unlike most cops who welcome promotions, the Lieutenant misses being on the street bringing the bad guys to justice. There are two cases that Lindsay and her team have to solve in this book. The in first case dead girls are being left in expensive sports cars. Meanwhile, at a local hospital people are unexpectedly dying.
I have to say that I have a real love hate relationship with this book. The car girl murders were great and the twist at the end was well worth the read. The ICU deaths on the other hand were preposterous and unbelievable. Their only purpose being for future plot development. That said I did like this book an would recommend it to anyone who likes mysteries, and drama.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any James Patterson yet. Shocking?! I do have a couple of his books. Great review!

    I'm your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fallow my favorite women's murder club is the 4th of July but they are all good and worth the read.

    ReplyDelete