Thursday, May 12, 2022

Port Starbird Storm Ketchum Adventures by Garett Dennis

 

Port Starbird (Storm Ketchum Adventures #1)Port Starbird by Garrett Dennis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Port StarBird
Ketch had an idea how to save his house from a greedy land development company. What he hadn't bargained for was the wild adventure this little plan would send him on. Will he save his house in time or will it end in tragedy? You will just have to read this book to find out.
Many people who read books, have the ability to scan a few pages and determine if they want to continue with the story or not. If the work doesn't spark their interest in the first few paragraphs the casual reader can just put the book aside and never finish it. I am not that kind if person If I start reading a book I have to finish it no matter what. This book was a task to behold the first few chapters were extremely detailed with useless information about the environment and the character's daily activities. It wasn't until well into this story that it got interesting. I am extremely happy that I completed the work. The main characters are rich and well defined the setting is well described and despite the slow start, the middle onward it is fast paced and had a good mystery. I would recommend it to anyone who likes action, mystery, thrillers, boats, diving, noir, and books about amateur sleuths. My advice is to just stick with it and you will be rewarded in the end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment